Covering Your Labor Law and Personal Injury Needs
You can bring your personal injury claim to any law firm in town. What makes the Memphis, Tennessee, law firm of Godwin, Morris, Laurenzi & Bloomfield a great choice is our diligence and our track record for successfully getting our clients the money they need to recover from their injuries.
In the vast majority of our personal injury or workers' compensation cases, our clients are seriously hurt — they're filing bankruptcy because of the medical bills and lost income — we help them get the money they need to survive.
Our AV-rated* law firm has the experience and skill to recover damages for your injuries.
Hard-Working Lawyers For Hard-Working People
Located in Shelby County, we serve clients in cases involving:
- Labor Unions: We represent labor unions in all aspects of their functioning, including collective bargaining, litigation, arbitration, NLRB and NMB, and internal union affairs.
- ERISA Litigation: We handle ERISA Litigation and Advice and are able to help you and your fund, or you as an individual, navigate the complex web of Insurance and Pension laws and regulations.
- Jones Act/Riverboat Claims: Riverboat workers injured as a result of their employer's negligence have unlimited recovery.
- Tractor Trailer Accidents: Tractor trailer injuries are usually catastrophic due to the size of the truck.
- Railroad Injuries/FELA claims: Injured railroad workers have unlimited recovery for damages caused by the employer's negligence or faulty equipment.
- Maritime Tort Claims: Anyone can recover damages for injuries incurred on the water.
- Defense Base Act Claims/Longshore Act Claims: injured employees who are not crew members, and private contractors on military bases.
- Personal Injury: Serious injury claims, including auto accidents, slip and fall, products liability, manufacturing defects, nursing home negligence, traumatic brain injuries, all forms of general liability, and wrongful death.
- Workers' Compensation: Get the money you need after an injury at work.
- Social Security Disability: We help you deal with the government and fight for your disability benefits.
- Medical Negligence: We represent people who have been harmed by the doctor's inattention, misdiagnoses, failed surgery or operation, negligence or malpractice.
- Criminal Defense: We represent people accused of many different types of crimes; our attorneys can help get your sentence reduced or dismissed.
Preparing for Victory
We prepare every case diligently from the very beginning. We have everything we need for a swift, decisive victory, so you will get the money you deserve for your injuries. Our approach is to prepare for war right from the beginning. Opposing parties are a lot more willing to settle when they see how ready we are to fight to the end.
No Attorney's Fees Unless We Win
We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not pay our attorney's fees unless you recover damages. We also offer free consultations. Either call our office, overlooking the Mississippi, or contact us online.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.