Personal Injury And Workers’ Comp: Get The Money You Need To Recover From Your Injuries
If you are like most people, you simply can’t take the financial hit that comes with a serious injury caused by a car accident, slip and fall or other incident. Mounting medical bills and lost wages are just too much. If you’ve been seriously hurt, you need fair compensation quickly.
At Godwin, Morris, Laurenzi & Bloomfield, P.C., helping hardworking people get full and fair compensation for their personal injury cases is what we do — and we do it well. Our Memphis, Tennessee, law firm’s approach is to prepare aggressively for the long-term battle right from the very beginning.
For most of our clients, this approach leads to a fair and quick settlement, because the other side sees that we are prepared and poised to win a lawsuit. And of course, if the other side does not want to negotiate, we are skilled litigators who will fight to the end for your recovery.
We have more than 100 years of combined experience paired with the insight and skill to get you the money you need, as quickly as possible.
Handling Many Types Of Personal Injury
We think of ourselves as an all-purpose personal injury law firm. We devote a significant portion of our practice to handling personal injury cases — particularly claims involving maritime injuries and railroad worker injuries — in one form or another:
- Vehicle-related injuries: motor vehicle accident cases involving car accidents, tractor-trailer wrecks, motorcycle accidents and moped accidents
- Water-based injuries: maritime accidents involving individuals, Jones Act claims from crew members against the riverboat company and Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and Defense Base Act claims from contractors working on the water
- Catastrophic injuries: accidents involving serious, debilitating injuries such as spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Premises liability: slip and fall, dog bites and injuries caused by any other dangerous condition on the property
- Products liability: manufacturing defects, design defects, failure to warn about a dangerous product
- Medical liability: medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, or nursing home negligence injuries like bedsores, failed surgery and misdiagnoses
- General liability: any injury caused by someone else’s fault, including burn injuries, broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, etc.
- Workers’ compensation: any injury received as a direct result of your work, even if the injury did not manifest itself until well after the accident
- Social Security Disability (SSD): pursuing compensation from the Social Security Administration (SSA) for temporarily and permanently disabled individuals who need help making ends meet
Hardworking Lawyers For Hardworking People
All of our partner attorneys have either been selected for inclusion onto the list of Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America, or certified as civil trial Specialists, and we have more than 100 combined years of experience. We got this reputation of success by being like most of the people we represent: hardworking, diligent and proud of our work.
Talk With Us About Your Personal Injury Claim
At our firm, we want you to feel comfortable discussing your case. We offer free consultations for injury cases, and handle cases on a contingency fee basis (meaning you pay no attorney’s fees unless we win your case) so you can reach out, talk with an attorney and determine your options.