Hard Working Lawyers For
Hard Working People

Have you suffered a personal injury in a Tennessee accident?

by | Nov 19, 2015 | Car Accidents

Thousands of motorists share the roadways in Tennessee each day. Every person behind the wheel of a car is expected to drive safely and adhere to traffic laws. When accidents occur, many become innocent victims who suffer personal injuries because of another driver’s negligence. Those in such circumstances will be glad to know that there is legal help available in such situations from experienced personal injury attorneys.

At Godwin, Morris, Laurenzi & Bloomfield, P.C., a dedicated team of lawyers is prepared to take each client’s case to trial. Based on our clear understanding of the law and our vast experience in representing car accident victims in court, we can aggressively and effectively act on your behalf to seek the full amount of compensation to which you might be entitled for your losses. Through the legal process, it is often possible to hold those responsible for injuries accountable for their negligent actions.

It is typically prudent to contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible after an injury has occurred. This allows him or her to immediately begin acting as your personal advocate with regard to interacting with insurance companies and building a strong claim to seek compensation for the damages you have sustained. Our law firm offers services on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay nothing unless we win a settlement or verdict for your case.

If you have suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of another motorist in Tennessee, you may contact Godwin, Morris, Laurenzi & Bloomfield, P.C., to schedule a free consultation. We can launch a thorough investigation to identify all sources of liability and determine the amount of compensation that should be sought in your situation. Compensation from successfully litigated claims can be used to help pay your medical bills, replace lost wages and alleviate other financial burdens associated with your accident.


FindLaw Network